Unique, a pearl, this very spacious, 5-storey house (with cellar), located in the monumental and former Rijks HBS building (1864), against the Noorderplantsoen. The house has its own parking space on the former schoolyard, which is also used as a garden (only accessible to residents), where various seating areas have been created. Finally, a private (bicycle) storageroom is included.
281 M² LIVING ENTIRE, 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen and lots of natural light everywhere through the various voids.
LAY OUT: Ground floor: central entrance with intercom and videophone, also access to communal bicycle cellar. Entrance house, home cinema or spacious bedroom, access to (wine) cellar, 1st floor: loft, bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. 2nd floor: luxury kitchen, utility room with cupboard space, spacious bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower and sink. 3rd floor: semi-open work / study room, separate toilet with washbasin, spacious bedroom with loft to the bathroom below. 4th floor: spacious living room with rotating wood stove and indoor roof terrace.
- living space 281m²
- high standard (including central vacuum cleaning system)
- financially healthy and active association of owners
- this monumental National HBS from 1864 (national monument) was renovated in 2001 in a special way to 11 residential units in which everyone could design their interior according to their own taste.The result: a unique small-scale apartment complex with 11 varied objects while retaining the great monumental appearance.
- the Hortus neighborhood is a popular residential location;
- close to city center and near the Noorderplantsoen;
- all shops within walking distance.
- Rent: € 2775,00 excl. utilities
- Deposit: € 2775,00